TRUST MEMBERSHIP AND PRIORITY TICKETS AHEAD OF FA CUP FOURTH ROUND
Ahead of tonight’s FA Cup fourth round draw, Newport County AFC Supporters’ Trust has issued the following information for supporters with Trust memberships due to expire this month.
Around 300 annual memberships are due to expire during January. To remain a Trust member you need to join one of the new tiered monthly membership plans.
To renew your Trust membership online, follow these six easy steps:
- Go to Trust website ncafctrust.org and log in.
- Go to ‘Change Details’, check your details, update and confirm, return to your account screen.
- Click ‘Change Membership’, select membership type and payment type, save changes.
- Input Sort Code and Account Number, ensure “Town or City” is completed, click ‘Set up Direct Debit’. (Note: this will appear on your statements as Go Cardless)
- Check details are correct (Note: confirming details will activate a payment, however the money may not leave for your bank for 10 working days). Payments will leave your account on the same day each month from the day you set up
- You are now a Trust Member on one of the new plans. Check your account at any time by following stage 1. Enjoy your benefits!
This Wednesday (January 9th), Trust directors and volunteers will be manning telephones at the club offices calling as many supporters with memberships due to expire this month as possible to help them switch to the new scheme.
Membership renewals can be paid a year in advance if supporters wish. Cash payments can be taken in the club shop in Kingsway or in the marquee at Rodney Parade on match days.
Supporters who do not wish to renew their memberships online can complete a membership form and return it to the Trust (again, at the club shop or in the marquee), and complete a standing order form and take it to their bank’s local branch. Both forms are available at www.ncafctrust.org/documents/ under ‘Trust Forms’.
Standing orders can also be set up via online banking. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Family memberships no longer exist. If supporters have such a membership and it is due for renewal, one person can retain the membership number but others in the group will need to join as individual members.
Junior members, if they are of the appropriate age, can now join Clwb Spytty. Membership includes priority tickets for cup matches. Details can be found here: https://www.newport-county.co.uk/news/2018/september/clwb-spytty-launched/
Finally, supporters renewing their memberships or joining the Trust ahead of the FA Cup fourth round should be aware that if they cancel their memberships before the end of this season they will not be eligible for priority tickets if they then re-join during a cup run next season.
As always, all Trust queries should be emailed to email@example.com