Trust Membership Update (August 2023)
A HUGE thank you to all those who have recently joined and upgraded their membership of the Newport County AFC Supporters’ Trust.
Trust figures are currently at an all-time high although we don’t want to rest on our laurels and are urging all those who can upgrade to do so and also try to encourage others to join.
Just a reminder for all Trust members on what they should expect from their membership package:
- Bronze: Voting rights; priority tickets for selected fixtures
- Silver: All Bronze benefits; 5% discount in club shops; invite to an open training session (date to be confirmed)
- Gold: All Silver benefits; one free hospitality experience*; entry into the Golden Ticket draw for a chance to experience board-room hospitality at an away fixture
- Platinum: All Gold benefits; Opportunity to purchase FA Cup and EFL Cup final tickets; extra hospitality experience*
(* please book your hospitality experience via firstname.lastname@example.org selected EFL2 fixtures only based on a first-come-first-served basis)
The Trust are delighted that the following Corporate Members have signed up for the 2023/24 season:
- Advantage Accountancy & Advisory Ltd (www.adv-accountancy.co.uk)
- Complete Kitchens (www.ck-bb.co.uk)
- Newport County AFC Supporters’ Club
- RP Plumbing & Heating (email@example.com)
- RW Cole Opticians (www.rwcoleoptician.co.uk)
- The Justin Fashanu Foundation
Please show your support of our Corporate Sponsors by using their services.
To join as a Corporate Member - this could be a business, pub, club, group etc… - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clwb Spytty / #TeenExiles:
For all those aged 0-16 we have an exciting junior membership package which includes two FREE games a season (with a £10 paying adult), an exclusive open training session (date to be confirmed), membership badge, birthday card, opportunity to become a match-day mascot for free and priority tickets (with a Trust member paying adult).
This package costs only £15 per season. Join up at www.ncafctrust.org/clwb-spytty/, at the Club Shop in the Kingsway Centre or at the Trust table in the marquee on match days
For all enquiries, please contact email@example.com
Your Club – Your Trust